Monday, February 22, 2016

mi dulce bebé



20th week, another milestone achieved. Half of the journey is done, another half to go. So far there had been so much emotion involved and every experience is precious. It is a life-changing journey so far, so much so the changes are big enough to make you stop, slow down and think as you journey forward. This is a point where I come to taste and realize the changes, emotions and experience taking place when my mom first had me and why my parents are making certain decisions this and that way. It is as if you are replaying your parents’ video reel of parenthood but this time you are feeling every single emotion they were feeling at that very moment. It is surreal and unbelievable, but that is the reality.

I wrote a poem recording my emotions and joy upon seeing our baby in 20 week anomaly scan this morning. The feeling is vivid. As much as I am excited to see you, my baby, I am wondering if you feel the same that your mom-to-be is seeing you and feeling extremely excited.

My sweet baby
Nine thirty at Thomson Suites,
In a small cosy room,
With a lady radiographer,
My heart is calm yet excited,
For I am going to see you today, my baby.

It is our monthly ritual thing,
For mummy to see you,
They call it ultrasound scanning,
I call it opening the window to see,
How you, my baby is doing in there.


Entering the dimly lit room,
Lying on the couch,
Pulling up my dress,
Scanner with gel on my belly,
I opened my belly window and
I saw you, my baby, this morning.

You moved from up to down,
Legs wide opened and crossed,
You moved your hands,
Placing them on your lips, then your face,
Oh, baby, You are so active today.

Your little heart is pumping fast,
Supplying blood to your tiny self,
I closed my eyes and gave thanks,
For this miracles that is happening in me.

Your little arms and hands,
So fine and beautiful,
Clenching tightly and firmly,
“Baby, open up your fingers.”
I tapped my womb and whispered to you.
Slowly you opened up your hands,
Showed me your perfect palms.

One second you sat upside down,
Legs opened wide,
And kicked me hard the next second,
I never knew what you were doing in there,
When I am busy working.

Are you also eating when I am eating ?
Are you sleeping when I am sleeping ?
Did you hear papa whisper you goodnight kisses ?
Did I pressed on you accidentally when sleeping ?
Did you felt papa’s goodnight massage ?
Are you busy playing when mummy is working ?
Do you enjoy living in mummy, walking with mummy
and hearing mummy’s voice ?

Never would I thought,
That I would fell in love
With someone I have never met.
Never would I thought,
That my heart would grew
So tender and loving.
Never would I thought,
You made us feel happy and blissful.
Never would I thought,
I would miss someone so much.

All Glory to be our God,
For the most perfect gift
To our humble marriage.
We love,
Because You Loved Us first,
And now seal our love with
A sweet baby girl.

Spanish version :
mi dulce bebé
Las nueve y media, de Thomson Suites,
En una pequeña habitación acogedora,
Con una señora radiólogo,
Mi corazón está en calma aún excitado,
Para que voy a verte hoy, mi bebé.

Es lo nuestro ritual mensual,
Para mamá a ver que,
Lo llaman la ecografía,
Yo lo llamo la apertura de la ventana para ver,
¿Cómo usted, mi bebé está haciendo ahí.

Al entrar en la habitación con poca luz,
Recostado en el sofá,
Tirando hacia arriba de mi vestido,
Escáner con gel en el vientre,
Abrí la ventana y el vientre
Yo te vi, mi bebé, esta mañana.

Has desplazado de arriba a abajo,
Las piernas bien abiertas y cruzadas,
Has movido las manos,
Lo colocaste en tus labios, y tu cara,
Oh, bebé, eres tan activo en este momento.

Tu pequeño corazón está bombeando rápido,
El suministro de sangre a su pequeño auto,
Cerré los ojos y dio gracias,
Por esta milagros que está sucediendo en mí.

Sus pequeños brazos y las manos,
Tan fino y hermoso,
Apretando con fuerza y ​​firmeza,
" Bebé, abrir los dedos."
Golpeé mi vientre y le susurré en tu caso.
Lentamente abriste tus manos,
Me mostraste las palmas perfectos.

Un segundo que se sentó al revés,
Las piernas se abrieron,
Y me dio una patada con fuerza al segundo siguiente,
Nunca supe lo que estaba haciendo allí,
Cuando estoy ocupado trabajando.

¿Tu también está comiendo cuando estoy comiendo?
¿Estás durmiendo cuando estoy durmiendo?
¿Has oído susurro papa besos de buenas noches?
¿Hice Presioné en forma accidental cuando se duerme?
¿Te sentiste masaje de buenas noches de papá?
¿Estás ocupado de juego cuando la mamá está trabajando?
¿Te gusta vivir en mamá, caminando con mamá
y escuchar la voz de la mamá?

Nunca hubiera pensado,
Que me enamoró
Con alguien que nunca he conocido.
Nunca hubiera pensado,
Que mi corazón se creció
Tan tierno y amoroso.
Nunca hubiera pensado,
Se nos hizo sentir feliz y dichosa.
Nunca hubiera pensado,
Me perdería tanto a alguien.

Toda la gloria a ser nuestro Dios,
Para el regalo más perfecto
Para nuestra humilde matrimonio.
Nos encanta,
Debido a que usted nos ha amado primero,
Y ahora sellar nuestro amor con
Una niña dulce.

2 comments:

  1. weee! I didn't know when we met in January :D congratulations Cynthia & chun keat! God bless ur little family :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine :D you get to meet her soon :D keep us in prayer!

      Delete